Monday, May 3, 2010

I am an elderly woman

I am an elderly woman.

-"God love her"

-"Wee darlin'"

-"Poor wee thing
"

Etc., etc. I say these things. That's the kind of cunt I am these days. I have my reasons. Wee Chub-Chub is sick. She's got diarrhea, poor wee thing. God love her.

She breaks your heart. I want her to get better. She is grand though. She still has her wee obsessions with buttons and colours. She is a trooper. Wee darlin'.

I have to go to work now. Fuck that. I want to stay with the wee Chub and make her day better.

For she always makes mine.

God love me.

Poor wee thing.

2 comments:

  1. Get well soon Chub -chub. My mas down at the novena as we speak.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mojo! She is better now.

    I sent my ma down too- they can double up, combine psychic forces and novenate for the wee fella too. There's a mountain ahead, though...

    ReplyDelete